Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Earthlings


I just watched the movie Earthlings. I can say, that I pretty cried through the entire thing. I was stricken with many emotions during this movie. Hate, anger, sadness, aggression, sickness, and many others.
How can someone know that this stuff is going on, yet they don't change or do something about it? Makes me pissed! With all this info, how can someone still want to eat meat or wear leather and fur?

It was also really disturbing how they treat animals in the non "food" related scenarios. Like rodeos, bull fighting, shelters, and entertainment.

If you have not seen it, I for sure would. I can go on and on about how awful it is, but its truly something you need to watch yourself.

**Caution, there will be some graphic scenes in it, so please be aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment