Friday, December 31, 2010

2011, a wonderful new year ?

Well, its been a great year. I have had a lot of mishaps, but I think overall it was an amazing year. I learned a lot.
This is also the year that I have officially became a vegan! A few years back I ventured into veganism here and there for a few months, but never really stuck to it. But this time around I am determined to make it stick :)

As the new year comes around, I have a few resolutions of my own:
1. Become more knowledgeable about my veganism, really get to know the roots and culture of veganism.
2. Go to more Meetup groups about veganism. And I shouldnt be afraid to go by myself. After all...I may just meet someone!
3. Attempt to cook more than just vegan mac and cheese. I have an amazing selection of cookbooks, and yet, I only flip to the mac and cheese section.
4. Race in the Shamrock Shuffle 2011!!

Lets hope I can stick to them, unlike the previous years! LOL.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment